INSTRUCTOR NAME :- ANTHONY SHAW
How To Save Over £500 On Passing Your Driving Test
When there is little information to show you the difference in quality between one driving school and another it comes as no surprise when you Google cheap driving lessons in Wigan, and while you may be able to save a £1 or £2 per lesson our driving school in Wigan could help you save over £500…
First of all we need to look at some official figures released by the DVSA who say that the average learner will need 47 hours of professional tuition and 20 hours of private practice.
The average learner will include those who only take one hour of tuition a week.
One hour… thats its. What do you remember from one hour?
What happens is you spend 15 or 20 minutes recapping the previous lesson in an attempt to get back to the standard you were at.
So for every 4 hours, you are wasting one hour. And when you do 47 hours you could be taking 12 too many. Thats £300 or there abouts.
What you need to do to have cheap driving lessons in Wigan is to take lessons every 3 or 4 days and make sure sure you lessons are 90 minutes or 2 hours long.
Oh and there is another money saving benefit, you will not need costly private private.
Did you know that private practice can cost you as much as £400.
The money adds up really quickly.
Imagine spending just £30 a week on insuring a car, fuelling it and covering the cost of wear and tear, then paying for that over a 3 month period.
So for the best driving lessons in Wigan that will save you time and money, use our system and work with us.
How To Pass First Time
You can save another £300 or so just by passing your driving test at the first attempt.
This is what you need to do.
1. We are going to teach you how to drive safely at all times
2. You will use these skills on the driving test because its what the examiner wants to see
3. You will be a natural and safe driver before you go to the driving test.
So this is what we are going to teach you on every lesson for every skill you learn.
a) You will have the mentality of a safe driver
b) You will work to the Highway Code
c) You will be spotting hazard and avoiding dangers
d) You will be in control of the car at all times
Thats it, that is exactly how to pass your driving test.
Doesn’t it make sense to learn this on your first driving lesson in Wigan and then repeat it as you learn new skills?
50% of people will fail their test and it is mainly because they have not worked to this system.
They are unprepared and not confident, you do not want to be that person.
You want to be in control, and certain of passing because you are a good driver.
If you are not yet satisfied we are the right driving school in Wigan for you we are going to offer you some great questions which you can ask us or any other set of driving instructors in Wigan. These questions will help you find the right school for you.
1. Did you know that some driving lessons in Wigan are provided by trainees? While there is nothing wrong with a trainee, you need to know what you are paying for.
2. Did you know that instructors receive a grade of either A, B or fail? And were you aware if the instructor failed they can still teach for a limited time. You need to know, so ask.
3. Also ask what further training has the instructor taken since their grade and when they were graded. What you are looking for is if they are maintaining and improving their services to you.
The right thing to do now is to give us a call