Helping You Save Money On Passing Your Driving Test
Hopefully you will have that tingle of excitement because you are about to start to learn to drive, and we know there are also a few nerves because you want to make sure you get the right driving school in farnworth and not lumbered with an instructor you do not like.
So right now we are going to help you find the best driving lessons in bolton, and if you like what we have to say perhaps you will pick up the phone and call us.
What Questions Should You Ask?
When it comes to finding the right driving instructor in bolton most pupils will ask a few questions but they usually don’t really help in terms of working out if the instructor is the right person for you. Usually you will ask about where they cover, the pass rate and of course price but those questions aren’t really enough…
1. Ask if the driving school has a special offer and if they do what are the terms of the special offer. These deals can look really tempting but if you can’t take all of the lessons until right to the very end, then you lose out if you leave the school.
What is you bought a ten hour deal and it turned out you really didn’t like the service and you were learning very little. You certainly won’t get your money back. So if there is a deal, ask about the terms.
2. Some driving instructors in LONDON NW6 are in fact trainees, now while there is nothing wrong with a trainee, and some of them are really good, you do need to know as this ought to reflect a little in the price.
3. Every single driving instructor in LONDON NW6 has received what is called a Standards Check, it is a test by the DVSA (government agency) to see if the instructor is good enough to teach. There are three grades awarded, A, B and fail. Even if the instructor fails they can still continue teaching until their next examination. Around 20% do fail.
4. Once the driving instructor has passed their test to teach, their learning should not stop there. Good driving schools will constantly provide retraining and improvement programs for their instructors, so do ask about that. After all if you are paying good money then you want an instructor who trains hard to give you the best service possible.
5. Also ask about what post test courses are available. As a minimum the driving school in LONDON NW2 should say they offer motorway lessons and Pass Plus, this is because all driving instructors know that the driving test doesn’t cover everything. A really good driving school will offer other training as well such as training people to become instructors.
Those points and questions will help you find the right driving school for you, and of course feel free to throw those questions at us.
How To Pass First Time
Passing First time is something that every learner driver would love to be able to do, but how?
The secret, if there ever was one, is to understand what the driving examiner is looking for on your driving test and then you start to implement that on your first driving lesson.
Let us explain a little more.
The driving examiner wants to make sure you are a safe driver, and what we need to look at is how to define “safe driving”.
1. You need to be in control of your car at all times.
2. You need to be road legal and that means keeping to the Highway Code.
3. You must be able to spot hazards and take appropriate action.
4. You need to have the desire to drive as a safer person would.
Now wouldn’t it make sense if we coded these steps into your learning right from the very first driving lesson?
Tat way you will go into the test knowing you have the ability to pass.
You won’t need to “up” your level of driving, because you are driving to the right standard already.
Darz Driving School has fully approved female driving instructors for those female pupils who prefer to learn with female instructors.