Helping You Save Money On Passing Your Driving Test
Right now Darz Driving School is going to show you how to save over £500 on passing your driving test, yes you read that correctly.
Many people just like you are search for cheap driving lessons in worsley and perhaps if they are lucky can save around £100, but we know how you can save so much more.
Here are a few facts we base our support upon.
Fact 1. The DVSA state the average learner driver needs 47 hours of professional tuition.
Fact 2. They also say you need 20 hours of private practice.
Fact 3. 50% of all driving tests end in a fail.
Ok so lets break down these facts and show you how to save some serious cash. Firstly, who wants to be “average”? The average person includes those people who dilly dally and take just one hour a week of tuition and it gets them no where fast. It is pretty much impossible to pick up where you left in your next lesson so what happens is you have a detailed recap to get you back up to speed.
Lets just say its just 15 mins to go over what you have previously learned and back to the standard of driving you achieved. It mans that for every 4 hours you are wasting one hour recapping and going over what you had forgotten. Therefore with 47 hours you could be over spending by 12 hours, and thats around £300. Do you want to spend that much?
What you need to do is take lessons one every 3 or 4 days, that keeps you fresh and on top of things, also make sure to take a 90 minute or a 2 hour lesson. This will increase your learning, and of course your enjoyment, not to mention keeping the cost down.
Because you adopt our style of learning there will be no need for private practice.
Insuring a car already within the family, fuelling it and covering the cost of a little bit of wear and tear can soon add up to £30 a week.
It doesn’t sound like a lot of money, but over a 3 month period you are starting to chalk up a £400 cost.
But you will not need that if you follow our lesson plan.
So far we have shown you how to save well over £500, but we can help you make bigger savings…
How To Pass First Time And Save Around £300
The pass rate is around 50% which means you have a one in 2 chance of passing your test, but who wants to risk your training with luck and chance?
What we are going to show you is how to pass your driving test and that means being a safe driver and understanding what it is to be safe.
The driving examiner is looking for four things within your driving.
1. To follow the Highway Code.
2. To have the desire to be safe.
3. Spotting hazards and avoiding them.
4. Keeping your car under control at all times.
If that is what the driving examiner is looking for, surely it makes sense to applies these four steps to every aspect of driving you are going to learn.
Th results are clear, you will go into your driving test knowing that you do not need chance or good luck, because you know exactly how to drive.
What Questions Should You Ask?
Obviously we think we are the right driving school in worsley for you to choose but we want to go a few steps further and prove this to you, even before you pick up the phone.
It is hard as a learner driver wanting driving lessons in worsley because which driving instructor in worsley do you choose? They all look the same the and the question you may ask probably won’t give you too much assistance. Most learners ask about the prices of driving lessons in worsley; the pass rate, areas covered and the type of car used.
These questions are much better…
1. Ask the driving school if they have courses for people who have passed their driving test. All instructors know the driving test doesn’t cover everything such as driving in bad weather, at night or on the motorway so an indicator of a good school is one that offers Pass Plus and Motorway lessons. Furthermore if the school offers training to become a driving instructor you can tell they operate at a high level and that’s all good for you.
2. You probably won’t know this but all driving instructors in Bolton receive a grade from what is called a Standards Check, the grades awarded are A, B and fail. If the person has failed they can still teach for a limited time.
3. Some driving instructors are in fact trainees, and while they can be really good and offer you a super service, you need to know if they are a trainee or fully qualified.
So when you phone us or any other driving instructor in Bolton, reflect on these points and use them to help you find the best driving school in Bolton for you.
Pick up the phone and call us now