You have decided you want to learn how to drive and there is not shortage of driving schools to choose from, but who do you choose? That is a pretty big problem and if it makes things a little easier for you, every learner goes through this selection nightmare.
Of course the result you want here is a decent driving instructor who is not going to mess you around, won’t rip you off by making you take extra lessons and you want a really decent chance of passing your driving test on the first attempt.
What you are asking for is really reasonable but the problem faced is that there is hardly any information to help you to make the right choice…until now that is. When you speak to a drive school you usually will ask these questions.
a) How much are your lessons?
b) How many lessons will I need?
c) What car do you have?
d) Where are you located?
e) What is your pass rate?
The closest question to helping you satisfy your guy feeling is the last one, but even then you know the answer can be smudged, so here are a few points you need to consider.
1. Before you phone the school check their website to see if they offer advanced lessons, pass plus or motorway lessons. All driving instructors agree the driving test is not as good as it should be, you are not tested at night, in bad weather, in different road conditions or on motorways. Therefore if the school does not offer these type of lessons, why? You don’t have to take them, but surely if they are a quality outfit thinking of you first then they would provide such lessons.
Without question every learner driver either openly or secretly would love to pass their driving test at the first attempt, nobody enjoys failure and no one wants to shell out more cash because they failed their driving test.
In all cases people fail because they could not handle a situation, they were not ready to pass and there is no such thing as bad luck.
If a car pulls out from a blind spot, someone or a dog runs into the road or whatever…these things happen in real life and yo need to be able to handle it, and you have got to be able to do it on your driving test…
You can break the driving test down into 4 parts.
1. Wanting to be a safe driver
2. Following the Highway Code
3. Being in control of your car
4. Hazard perception
These 4 aspects are what the driving examiners are looking for, so doe it not make perfect sense to include this on your first lesson, and then the next and then the next…in fact on all of your driving lessons?
At Darz Driving School we are going to code you into a really good driver, you are going to be safe, you are going to be able to spot issues on the road and even have the ability to predict errors in your own driving so they don’t even happen!
Before you go to the driving test you are going to run through some checks.
1. Have you completed the learning to drive syllabus?
2. Have you passed a mock driving test?
3. Are you driving without the assistance of your instructor?
You know, this is where you need to be at.
Once you have passed your test you are on your own so we are going to do everything we can to make you super safe?
Give us a call right now.